We are having some problems with our drone. One of our motors on our drone is not spinning and we have tried to implement the following solutions:
- We have done ESC calibrations.
- We have checked cable continuity.
- We have switched PWMs and PWM I/O cabling.
- We have switched the motors on each port and it will spin unless on port 4 of the PWM.
- We got a new ESC.
- We have reinstalled firmware and recalibrated sensors.
- We watched the ESC troubleshooting video with the beeps. The motors on ports 1-3 will complete all 5 beeps.
This has let us to believe that it is a problem with the FC. If you have any input on solutions please let us know ASAP. Otherwise we will order a new flight controller.
Thank you for your time!